Payment & Shipping Terms:
Pearlitic Cr-Mo Alloy Steel Liners Using In AG Mill
a. The hardness for Pearlitic CrMo Cast Steel Cap: HRc33~42 (HB310~390); Steel caps shall be sample hardness tested at approximately ten percent(10%) random selection;
b. Microstructure: Predominantly pearlite;
c. Chemical Composition: Every furnace heat shall be analysed by Spectrometer; A conforming sample shall be obtained from each furnace heat prior to pouring the mould(s);
d. Dimensional Checking & Gauging: 100% check; be compliance to drawing dimensions within specified tolerances;
1. By visual inspection, e.g. where a cross joint or other dimensional or shape defect is evident, dimensions shall be verified to drawing;
2. By gauges manufactured to check specific features or dimensions of individual casting;
e. Casting Soundness: Level 2 of AS2574 or equivalent standard, 10% of order selected at random to be free of shrinkage with UT; Assessment of casting soundness and internal integrity shall be by ultrasonic testing; Sectioning by cutting may be only be used as a macro view test, as the cutting process may remove the area of unsoundness;
f. Surface Finish: Visual inspection after shot blasting; To achieve an acceptable level of surface texture, freedom from defects and extraneous material or rust that have the potential to reduce wear-life or the effective bonding of a rubber product;
1. All wear surface to be free from surface defects that may affect fitness for purpose, and any from of grease or oil;
2. All wear surface to be free from any raised features or markings above the wear face;
3. All bonding surface to be free of defects that affect fitness for purpose and to be free of rust, scale and any form of grease or oil.
g. Reporting: Providing process, inspection & test result data by which
specification compliance can be traced.
1. To provide process, inspection and test result data by which specification compliance can be traced;
2. To provide a means by which steel cap performance, may be correlated to manufacturing data with respect to chemical composition, heat treatment, and hardness.
h. Pearlitic Cr-Mo alloy steel casting liners for mine mills.
Contact Person: Ballmillliners